We're off to the Easter Parade

With your help, I've made a decision! I tallied all the votes and here are the results.

The first hat received 6 votes
The third hat received 7 votes
The fourth hat received 4 votes

And the winner with 8 votes... drum roll pllleeaasseeee..... The white confection with roses!

Bill's vote was pretty close too. To see his choices visit here.

The first hat received 4 votes
The fourth hat received 3 votes
The Mickey hat received 0 votes

And the winner with 6 votes... drum roll pllleeaasseeee..... The dapper gray with accessories!





Thank you all!!

Thank you Miss Sandy for hosting this wonderful event. It has been lovely.

I want to wish you all a safe and beautiful Easter.






A POST WITHIN A POST

I was tagged by Heidi of Needle Necessities for a new MEME game ~ to write a six word memoir about myself. When I was first tagged I wasn't sure what I would compose for this. It seemed difficult and than I visited Betzie at Time Enough. I was moved by Betzie's post tremendously. And then the six word memoir came.


Love, Transforming, Powerful, Making Me Whole


I have learned so much in my life by letting myself not be afraid to love. To love unconditionally and be loved unconditionally is how we are transformed. This is how our Savior loved us. He loved us completely and gave Himself for us that we might know Freedom and His Fellowship.


Amazing Love!

I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, but I'm never comfortable doing that. Please feel free to participate if you would like to.

I'm going to be taking a blogging break for a few days. I wish you all a beautiful week.

Nancy

21 comments:

LW said...

You two will be the most dashing couple on Easter Day……

Louise

angelasweby said...

What a great choice, Nancy. I'm sure Madam Confection Blanc and Monsieur Dapper Gris stole the show :>)
With affection Angela :>)

Betzie said...

I love those six words Nancy and all of your message here as well. Thanks again for linking me and for your friendship as well...

Tracie said...

Dear Nancy,
Those six words are beautiful.

Happy Easter, sweet friend.
Hugs~Tracie

Lori said...

Nancy, what a beautiful message about love... you and DH will look smashing in your Easter finery (i still like the last hat the best, but this one is quite lovely too}

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Nancy! Thank you so much for visiting my new blog! Your message of love is so perfect and so true. The love of Christ has made my life so wonderful just knowing He's always there for me! I love your "Marie" and your fabulous hats! Have a great blessed holiday and PLEASE come visit me again! Sherry (Edie Marie)

Charlotte said...

I found your blog through The Pink Front Gate. It's a lovely site. I'm happy to have found it.
Have a blessed Easter.

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

Love your six word MEME!!

Happy Easter sweet friend!

hugs,
Brittany

Denise said...

I have to agree I like the chosen bonnet however the bottom picture is a close runner up!! Thank you for joining the parade!! It was fun "meeting" you on the route,I look forward to visiting with you again!!

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Hi Nancy,
I missed the vote, I was at jury duty. I love the choices though! Those hats are wonderful. And your memoir, just perfect...

Have a wonderful Easter!
Penny

bluemuf said...

Nancy, the two of you will be the best in the parade.

Hugs Karen

Donna O. said...

Enjoy your Easter, Nancy!!
D.

Sugar Bear said...

I'm too late to vote but my favorites definitely won! Happy Easter to you and Bill.
Karla

Heidi said...

Your 6 word memoir is truly wonderful Nancy! I hope you enjoy your blogger's break and I wish you and Bill a very Happy Easter weekend!

I told my mother (also Nancy married to Bill who passed away) your DHs name is Bill and she responded "Oh Nancy's always find Bill's as the love of their lives." :)

Hugs ~
Heidi

Courtney said...

what a beautiful "six wsord memoir". and thanks for visiting me!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Just wanted to wish you the very happiest of Easters!

blessings, kari & kijsa

Dapoppins said...

Love is one of the hardest lessons! Followed by Trust.

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

Happy Easter Blessings.

Kari & Kijsa said...

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Miss Sandy said...

Nancy,
What a perfect description of Christ's love! Amazingly done in six little words, wonderful!

You and Bill look darling,dashing, and dapper in your parade choices!
The parade was such fun for me, I loved every minute of planning and posting on it! I am so glad you attended.

Blessings on your week!

Tracie said...

Hi sweet friend,
Glasses on your profile ~ so cute. I believe it is different, I need a pair of those, rose colored, indeed!
Happy day, Nancy.
xo~Tracie