Karla and Beth’s Birds and Bonnets Vintage Workshop Swap!

I just got my panels today from Karla and Beth’s Swap. I LOVE THEM!! This is my very first swap so this has all been new and exciting for me.

Here are pictures of my panels.

Here is the first side. I was amazed at the all the different expressions using the same vintage images!



I love the way this old lace looks!




I really want a teacup like this now. I just think it's so neat!



I really like the sweet cameo created on this panel. It's so soft and ultra feminine.



This bird is crowned and I love it's regal look!



Side two. . .



The brass fitting on this panel is wonderful!



A sweet little tag.



What better way to find a new milliner than by bird post!



This chubby little bird has the cutest bonnet. I love the French writing.



Simple and lovely!



Another very sweet tag.



I would like to thank the four artists who made my panels. I really appreciate the love and care you put into your beautiful artwork!

1. Karen from Amusements

2. Colleen Jew

3. Rachel Whetzel from Mine to Thine Blog

4. Debbie Doughty from Random Thoughts From A to Z

Thank you Karla and Beth for hosting such a fun swap!

14 comments:

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Oh WOW!!!! I love it so much Nancy. What a treasure!

xo

bluemuf said...

Nancy, Beautiful panels. Each one is a lovely work of art.

Hugs Karen

Natasha Burns said...

Just beautiful Nancy! I love that bonnet on the chubby birdy! so sweet!

LiLi M. said...

That screen is just gorgeous, but I have to say I have only seen gorgeous screens up to now, Cannot wait until I have mine!

Lori said...

the panels are gorgeous Nancy...i was amazed too by how many different looks were obtained using the same themes and graphics...they all looked so pretty when i saw them at Karla and Beth's blogs!!!

LW said...

Nancy,

I love your panel screen..

The little
chubby bird is too cute…

I think swaps are so much fun…
I have only done a few but have enjoyed each and
every one…

I think Karla and Beth did an outstanding job on this swap..

Louise

Ulla said...

Wonderful goodies! Do I hear a new (oriental) collection brewing????

Karen from A`Musements said...

I'm so glad you have a panel from me, Nancy! It pleases me a lot that you like it! This swap was a lot of fun, wasn't it? Thank you for sharing your screen with all of us!
xoxo
Karen

Jen ~ ARTful Dreamer said...

Lovely indeed. What a beautiful treasure and fantastic swap!

Sunflower said...

beautiful! your blog always sends me away to a beautiful place!!!
Debbie

Paul Sears Photography said...

very cool! The use of mixed media is really awesome!

Sugar Bear said...

Lovely and graceful.
Karla

Janet said...

Beautiful panels! For your first swap this was a good one. I'll bet it won't be your last.

3rdEyeMuse said...

It really was quite extraordinary, don't you think? The ones you recevied are really lovely.