A Luscious Place to Visit ~ My Petite Maison


I receive many emails asking me where I shop for my finds. I do a lot of my shopping locally, but luckily, there is a new source on the web for Antique ~ Vintage finds! The amazing Tracie of My Petite Maison Blog has opened a wonderful shoppe called . . . My Petite Maison! Tracie has a discerning eye and her style gives you an eclectic infusion of French Romance.


Tracie's beautiful on-line shop entrance.



Here are some vintage and antique items available in Tracie’s shoppe now.

Oval Hotel Key Marker 10





French Clay Marbles





French Bistro Chairs





French Skeleton Keys





Cannister Farine

To view more wonderful items in Tracie's shoppe click here.

Tracie's Blog

Here are some luscious photos of Tracie’s blog and her romantic decorating.





Click here to visit Tracie’s blog.



PORCH Magazine


Tracie is also the co-editor of the new publication PORCH. Have any of you heard of this publication? If you haven’t, click here for the details. With all of our beloved magazines changing their formats and closing their doors, this just might be the magazine fix you’re looking for.

I hope you enjoy the links! PORCH photo above is from PORCH Magazine blogspot.com

All other photos in this post were taken by and belong to Tracie of My Petite Maison. Please do not reproduce these photos without her permission. Thank you!