A Luscious Place to Visit ~ My Petite Maison


I receive many emails asking me where I shop for my finds. I do a lot of my shopping locally, but luckily, there is a new source on the web for Antique ~ Vintage finds! The amazing Tracie of My Petite Maison Blog has opened a wonderful shoppe called . . . My Petite Maison! Tracie has a discerning eye and her style gives you an eclectic infusion of French Romance.


Tracie's beautiful on-line shop entrance.



Here are some vintage and antique items available in Tracie’s shoppe now.

Oval Hotel Key Marker 10





French Clay Marbles





French Bistro Chairs





French Skeleton Keys





Cannister Farine

To view more wonderful items in Tracie's shoppe click here.

Tracie's Blog

Here are some luscious photos of Tracie’s blog and her romantic decorating.





Click here to visit Tracie’s blog.



PORCH Magazine


Tracie is also the co-editor of the new publication PORCH. Have any of you heard of this publication? If you haven’t, click here for the details. With all of our beloved magazines changing their formats and closing their doors, this just might be the magazine fix you’re looking for.

I hope you enjoy the links! PORCH photo above is from PORCH Magazine blogspot.com

All other photos in this post were taken by and belong to Tracie of My Petite Maison. Please do not reproduce these photos without her permission. Thank you!

14 comments:

Lori said...

thanks for the links Nancy...everything looks like a vision of beauty!!!

LiLi M. said...

Whow great links Nancy! Thanks for sharing!

Rosemary said...

Thanks for the info Nancy.
I just heard about Porch magazine from my friend Jamie. She is in the Valentine issue.
Anyway I am going to visit Tracie's shop.
Thanks,
Rosemary

KarenHarveyCox said...

Nancy,
That was such a lovely post, and I did stop by all the links along the way. Her blog and shop are wonderful. I heard of the Porch magazine from my blogging friend Kathy's Cottage. Such fun, thank you.
Karen

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Nancy!

I just heard about Porch from Linda @ Linda's Bluegate. What an exciting new publication! I'm so interested in getting a subscription. And I also miss our old friend Victoria. What a loss that was! But things change constantly, especially now so we have to grin & bare it I suppose.
Have a great week, I'm going to hop over to Tracie's!

Bugs, Sherry

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hello Nancy,
Thank you for such a nice post featuring my shoppe, blog and a labor of love... Porch Magazine. Your post makes me feel très merveilleux. I thank you for your support while I was working on the shoppe for many months. You are a kind listener and dear friend!
xoxo~Tracie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Quelle jolie maison! Et les articles me rappellent ma bien aimee France. Quel bon marche.

Bonne journee ma belle-soeur! Anita

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Thanks so much for the introductions - both the blog and blog magazine look great!

Miss Sandy said...

Nancy,
Thank you for stopping in for a visit and for your sweet uplifting comment. I think this is a long road we walk but thankfully we do not walk it alone. All will be OK even if it is not, if that makes any sense.

I love your style and Tracie shares your exquisite taste. Thanks for the links. Have a wonderful day!

Counting Your Blessings said...

Tracie has a way of making everything lovely, doesn't she?! I'm so blessed to work with her on Porch. And blessed that you are sharing about us. Thank you!! ~Polly (Porch Magazine)

The Victorian Parlor said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing:)

Brissonte' said...

Just, just ordered the magazine right now. Thank you for the information. I can hardly wait to receive it. Colleen

TattingChic said...

I love her blog, too! I have it in my google reader! I have seen PORCH online with so many fabulous blogs, but I haven't held one in my hot little hands yet. I may just have to change that! :)

Maija said...

I just heard about this magazine last week and I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival!