When I first previewed photos of the silk shoe below, I wasn't quite ready to be done with it. This shoe has been a major labor of love. Working with the blue silk was a bear. It tends to show every little spot. I worked with several adhesives before I finally found one that worked the best and didn't stain the silk. I almost gave up in the middle of putting it together. I'm glad I didn't. I have kept the style simple and really didn't add much more to it other than the French trim to the back of the heel. I like to think that Cinderella or even Marie would have loved to have worn it.
This shoe now listed in my Shoppe
Other things in the works: