When it goes from bad to worse!

WOW! Life has just gotten even more interesting. Today after two weeks of demolition and construction we had to let our contractor go! I didn't even know that was possible until a few days ago. Letting a contractor go?? This is completely foreign to me. I'm sick at heart about the whole thing.

Things didn't turn out the way we hoped and quite frankly we tried to hang in there with the design, but it wasn't going to accomplish what we needed in the end. The design completely missed its mark and we would be back in the same problem again.

If you have a moment, wing a prayer up to heaven that this ordeal will be over soon. We're probably looking at I don't know how many more days (weeks!) of demo and construction. We have to tear it all out and start from scratch. A bit mind blowing to me.

8 comments:

rochambeau said...

Hello lovely Nancy!
I will think good thoughts and wing up a prayer that your way may be made clear! It is such hard thing what you are going through!

Sending you a hug~
Constance

June said...

That will always be one of my favorite movies. It was one of those that actually hurt to watch : )

Oh Nancy I hope things get back to normal for you soon.
hugs from here...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OMGOODNESS! This video! WOOWOWOWOW...ok, keep perspective here!!! Prayers are in order my dear..Anita

The Rose Room said...

If it doesn't rain it pours! Hope all is resolved for you soon Nancy - take care lovely lady - Rachael xo

lvroftiques said...

Awww poop Nancy! What a PITA! I hope things get easier for you from now on, but better to get rid of the contractor than have him go on and get it ALL wrong......Sucks though I know. Vanna

Palomasea said...

Oh Nancy!! My thoughts and prayers are with you, my goodness!
I do hope very much that the repairs will happen soon for you...
Sending love and a big hug,
- Irina

Palomasea said...

Thinking of you, dear Nancy! I hope things are getting back in order at your home...
Loving the sweet header...
Have a lovely Sunday, sweet friend.
xoxo,
- Irina

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Nancy, thank you for coming to visit me. I found out something very helpful. A blogger friend suggested I join Google +. She mentioned that they offer unlimited and free space, so I joined and I was immediately able to upload my new header and subheader. I HOPE THIS STICKS!

Thank you for your time today...glad to hear YOU are well. LOVE YOU, Anita