Fall 2012

Hello everyone, I want to thank you all for the lovely words of encouragement and the emails I've received since our craziness began. I would like to say that after three weeks of trying to find another contractor we finally found the right one. He's like sunshine after a storm. He starts next week so please pray that all goes well. What we thought would take 4 days has turned into -- when all is said and done -- 7 weeks! I decided it was time to have some fun. Even though our kitchen is holding most of our furniture, we're not letting that cramp our fall celebration.




This brick wall in our kitchen is not normally covered with mirrors. I needed a place to keep them safe from the construction zone.









Below is a pumpkin I made years ago. He has a funny little face.














I hope you're all enjoying this fall season. I will be by soon to say hello.

10 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your fall decorations are lovely Nancy. Hang in there. In my opinion remodeling always take more time, more money, and more patience than you expect but I am sure that it will all be worth it in the end. I can't wait to see pictures when it is all finished and gorgeous.

xo
Danielle

June said...

Even in all the upheaval in your home you still manage to make magic happen!
hugs from here...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dear Nancy, I see that things are picking up!! YEAH!! And I too got my first real break here, locally, just yesterday. Email me when you can. I can't seem to find your email address! Anita

Marie Antionette & "Edie" said...

Hi Sweet N!

Wow! You've had your hands full with a mess... I'm so sorry. But God is good and I pray the new contractor will fulfill your dreams. Your decor is gorgeous in the midst of the chaos!

Big hugs & blessings, Sherry

Auntie Cake said...

So glad to hear an end if finally in sight! Love all your pumpkins!
Kate

Jennelise said...

I'm glad everything is getting sorted out. Good luck! Your little mantle pumpkins are so pretty! - I love them! :)
Jennelise

Chatelaine said...

Home renovations can be so stressful! Seems something always goes wrong. Hopefully this will be smooth sailing from now on.

Love all your Halloween touches and your Fall mantle is gorgeous!
Must be cool to have a brick wall in your kitchen.

Palomasea said...

So relieved for you, dear Nancy....praying all is moving along now.
And how lovely that you are managing to decorate for the season as well! Gorgeous and whimsical...I love it...
Blessings sweet friend...do keep us posted!
Much love,
- Irina

Auntie Cake said...

Hope last week was one week closer to having your home back! Happy Halloween!
Kate

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Nancy! The construction is still going on? You will have much to be thankful for when this is over....thank you for taking the time to come on over. HUGS MY DEAR SISTER! Anita