Meanwhile, we are hunkered down in our little home. I tried taking photos today, but it's pretty dark. Enjoy, and scroll down for my tag answers.
Candles in the morning on our table
OK . . .
I've been tagged by the sweet and lovely Miss Irina, from Gypsy in Me.
1. Name one thing not many people know about you.
I danced in Japan for a few weeks when I was sixteen years old. It was a blast!!
2.Do you have any favorite smells?
I really love the scent of roses, lavender, and lily of the valley. My very favorite is the organic rose oil I wear everyday. Just a little dab on the wrists and neck, and you have a subtle rosey scent all day.
3. What is your favorite cuisine?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My father giving me a piggy back ride to bed almost every night of my young life, and then tucking me in.
5. What is your favorite childhood television show?
Being the youngest of four, I didn't have much say or control over what was on the TV. I didn't really have a favorite show. I loved reading! This was my favorite form of entertainment.
6. What is your favorite fairy tale and why?
Beauty and the Beast
I was in awe of the way beauty led her life. She laid it down for her father, and then she falls in love with something that seemed completely unlovable. Her ability to look beyond the surface captured me.
7. You have been given 1 million dollars. How would you spend it?
I would save some of it. The rest, I would put to use by helping my family
and others who really needed it.
8. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?
In the middle of a very large and public meeting, I stood up and asked the person who was speaking to please stop. It was one of the most frightening moments of my life, but I couldn't let the person who was speaking continue on with their hurtful words.
9. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
10. Who has had the most influence in your life?
11. What made you decide to start blogging?
I needed a place to call my own. Living in a small home with restricted space is difficult, I needed a spot I could dream in.
Thank you dear Irina for thinking of me. I'm not going to tag anyone else, but I do hope you had fun with my answers.