Little Birds and Crowns


This little bird named Louise was made by the amazing Ann Wood of Ann Wood Handmade. She makes the most remarkable birds and other fantastical pieces of art. If you have never been to her site you must visit! I was lucky enough to have purchased little Louise. Here are some pictures of her.


Louise



I just love her!



I added a little crown from Melissa Valeriote of The Holiday Queen. Melissa is another wonderful artist. Besides being one of the sweetest people you will ever meet Melissa's little crowns and wonderful handmade sculptures are gorgeous. If you've never been to her blog check out the link above.







Hope you enjoyed Her Majesty Louise!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both sooo delightful. I have a few of Melissa's Halloween pieces. Both these artists are extremely talented. The crown has found a perfect recipient!
Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy 2008!
tamy/simplymein

Melissa Valeriote said...

Louise is adorable! You have an artful eye and a wonderful flair for collecting and assembling. Thank you for your kind words. You are a delight as well!

Happy New year!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Absolutly ADORABLE!!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year to you, Heather

Sandy said...

I love Louise! I have visted her creators site many times and I too adore her work. Thanks for sharing your treasures.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's such a cute bird :-)

Happy season to you.