Thank You and More Details...

Firstly, I would like to say THANK YOU to all of the lovely readers of my blog who have responded either with a comment or an email about my last post, "Dreams". It's hard to put emotions and thoughts into words that will mean as much to the reader as the writer! By the response, I see that there are many kindred spirits out there.

More Details I Love…


Candlelight looks beautiful in the base of a vintage punch bowl...



I wonder what he is reading?



Ormolu details on an old pocket watch holder...




My thoughts can get lost in the curve of this vase. I am always seeking beauty in the details...

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

4 comments:

Donna O'Brien said...

Everthing is so lovely here and your "dream" post was very moving.
D.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

okay, I want to come shopping chez vous! You have wonderfully exquisite things over there, miss fleur!

xo Lidy

Fete et Fleur said...

Thank you sweetest Lidy!

Fete et Fleur said...

Thank you Donna for visiting!