Holiday Magic at French Garden House

Living in a small cottage space gets a little cramped, especially during the holidays. So I’ve learned to buy only what I really love for creating special holiday magic. I restrict myself to one or two special purchases to add to our cozy little space every year. I tend to favor very natural elements, but this year I found a very special item that I’ve been seeking for years!

Read on…

Lidy Baars of French Garden House is the warmest, loveliest person you will ever do business with. Her sweet correspondence, commitment to integrity and amazing wares make French Garden House the quintessential online shoppe.

Lidy has a magnificent eye for detail. Growing up in Europe helped hone her tastes to perfection. This year, her Holiday Magic Section offers some wonderful Vintage items! I’ve always loved vintage reflectors for placing over Christmas lights, but I’ve never been able to find a set in the colors I love. Until now! Lidy has found the most beautiful set of reflectors ever: a complete set in pink!!

I purchased these this last week and received them yesterday. I’ve tried to show them here, but my camera is just not doing them justice. I can assure you they are ten times more beautiful than they appear.

Thank you, Lidy for making one of my holiday wishes come true!























For more unique Vintage Finds, visit Lidy at French Garden House or for great decorating tips visit Lidy’s blog at Little French Garden House blogspot.com

A Warm Merry Christmas To You All!

4 comments:

Christine LeFever said...

Enchanting!

Christine

Cat said...

What pretty treasures you have found!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Nancy, Thank You so very much for this beautiful post! I am so glad that you are loving the reflectors, I was quite excited myself when I found these all in the Pink Color we love. They look stunning on your lights.
xo Lidy

savvycityfarmer said...

Ooooh, I'm enthralled....so glad to have found you over at Lidy's....

peaceful and charming
cityfarmer....



my little farmhouse tour is featured on my 200th post.