Eggless Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies and Cookie Dough Ice Cream


Baking with our Easter Chocolate Bunnies looks like this.




Luscious Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies! I'm giving instructions for 1/2 a batch. We have to show some restraint here. Also, this recipe forgoes eggs, so if you like, you can be naughty and chow down on the dough.


Disclaimer:
I’m not the best at writing out recipe instructions. If you have any questions just leave a comment, and I’ll get back to you.

Ingredients:

1. ½ cup of butter
2. 2 tbs of milk
3. 1 cup of flour
4. ½ cup of oats
5. ¼ cup of brown sugar
6. ¼ cup of white sugar
7. The magic elixir of baking: 2 tsp of vanilla
8. 1 cup of milk and dark chocolate Easter Bunnies chopped up. You can use a combination of milk and semi-sweet chips if you are bunny-less.

Instructions:

Heat oven to 350 degrees

1. Cream butter and sugar together well.
2. Add the milk and vanilla.
3. Add the oats, and mix into the creamed butter and sugar mix.
4. Add flour and mix well.
5. Add bunny pieces or chips and mix once again.
6. Now, make 10 cookie balls with a spoon and space them evenly on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. All ovens are different so you may need to experiment with the time factor.

If you don’t want to bake the dough, then you can eat it (no eggs)! You can also mix this dough into vanilla ice cream and make cookie dough ice cream.

To make Cookie Dough Ice Cream:

1. Form the cookie dough into tiny little balls, and chill in the refrigerator for one hour.
2. After the hour, take the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer, and let it soften on the counter for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Mix the ice cream and cookie dough together in a large bowl.
4. Put your new favorite dessert back into your ice cream container. Put any excess ice cream into another covered container, freeze again, and eat at your leisure.

This makes the yummiest Cookie Dough Ice Cream ever.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Nancy they look delish! Could I just use dark and milk chocolate bars? I know there's magic in those thar bunnies! *winks* But I'm bunny-less. And you're just as pretty as your pictures. Vanna

LiLi M. said...

These recipes look devine! I happen to have a few bunnies left. I totally agree on your idea of magic elixir. When I was pregnant with my youngest I drank one coffee with just a little vanilla sugar a day and he turned out to be such a sweet boy!
Thanks for sharing the recipes, have a lovely day, LiLi.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I HAVE THOSE SHOES!!!! ANd the flour on the floor...that looks like my kitchen too!!! I think your brother must have these cookies, so I think I know what I will be doing this weekend! LOVE TO YOU!!! Anita

LW said...

Poor little chocolate bunnies…
but boy do those cookies look good.

Louise

Unknown said...

Naughty Nancy mmmmm xx yummy

rochambeau said...

These cookies sound Yum!! AND like your stompers Nancy both in the post and your banner~ Just beautiful. Hope you had a happy Easter!

xox
Constance

rochambeau said...

PS
ALSO!!
It's great seeing you with your Cannon!!
You are an effervescent person.

Marysol said...

Why am I not surprised to see you baking in high heels?


Btw, I'm tickled you shared this recipe. I'll be baking and enjoying Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies this summer, without ever turning the oven on. All I'll need is a spoon.

M. Reka said...

Yummy cookies :)

Short Poems

victorian parlor II said...

Yummm!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Blessings,

Kim

lvroftiques said...

Nancy thanks for sharing my pain about the chandelier and sconces. I'm still a little bit sad about them....but nothing your chocolate chip cookies won't cure! *winks* Vanna

rochambeau said...

Came back to look at those Chocolate Chip Shoes of yours!! So fine!!

xox
Constance